Extentrix EPA Scans ENTERPRISE EDITION 15.5
- Designed For Citrix NetScaler MPX, SDX and VPX.
- Support more than 2600 anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-phishing and personal firewall security products to guard your network!
- Management console that ease the creation of customized scans and policy rules.
- Verified compatibility with PCs and virtual appliances utilizing all operating systems that are currently supported by Microsoft (Including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10) with both 32 and 64 bit versions.
How about 4 professional solutions in one?
Extentrix EPA Scans 15.5 is actually four solutions in one; as we recently combined our Essentials, Smart Detectors, Safety Scans and Client Verification packages to create the most advanced and highly supported solution available!
EPA 15.5 Solution is for ensuring the security and integrity of computing devices and virtual appliances connecting to Citrix environments via Citrix NetScaler MPX, SDX and VPX series.
THE PRODUCT COMES WITH AN EASY TO USE MMC-BASED MANAGEMENT CONSOLE THAT ENABLES YOU TO CREATE SCANS AND RULES AND UPLOAD THEM DIRECTLY FROM THE SAME CONSOLE TO YOUR NETSCALER APPLIANCE. IT IS NOT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE EXTENTRIX SCANS BUT ALSO NATIVE CITRIX SCANS AS WELL. THIS CONSOLE ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO UPLOAD THE CLIENT ENGINE DLL TO APPLICABLE APPLIANCES.
THE CLIENT COMPONENT CONTAINS A POWERFUL ENGINE THAT PROVIDES NUMEROUS SCANS TO VERIFY THAT THE ENDPOINT CLIENT MEETS ORGANIZATIONAL SECURITY POLICIES BEFORE ALLOWING ACCESS.
We have been using Extentrix EPA Scans for more than a year for one of our banking customers. It provides extensive security scans and we are very happy with it. Extentrix support team are always available when I need them.
Extentrix has established itself as a trusted partner in delivering solutions that easily integrate with XenApp Server. The Citrix Ready designation offers customers an additional measure of confidence in the quality of solutions our partners, like Extentrix, bring to the marketplace
With the need to deliver data and applications to an ever increasing number of mobile workers, organizations are under pressure to enable a secure access for its mobile workers. To ensure an increased level of security for our enterprise level customers, we have partnered with Extentrix to provide a robust solution that will deliver an enhanced scan solution for secured remote access to data and applications
The response to Extentrix solutions has been very positive. Our partners are already beginning to take Extentrix applications into their corporate accounts for evaluation and we are very excited about the opportunity these products represent.
Extentrix Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages demonstrate the importance of secure application access as part of a company’s end-to-end application delivery infrastructure. With the release of these new scan packages, Extentrix complements Citrix Access Gateway and provides Citrix Administrators new tools to ensure their data is secure
The Extentrix EPA Scans Enterprise Edition for Citrix NetScaler MPX, SDX and VPX series provides an administrator with the means to ensure that client endpoints connecting to a network are doing so in a safe and secure manner. When the client attempts to connect it is scanned based on rules created by the administrator that are designed to enforce security requirements. Each rule is made up of one or more scans.
The client engine can:
Scan for the presence of more than 2600 Anti-Virus, Firewall, Anti-Spyware and Anti-Phishing.
- Execute 13 scans that check for the existence of an SSL certificate, MAC address, type of connection, type of console and much more.
- Unique Windows Security Center (WSC) Scan that complements existing anti-virus, anti-spyware, and personal anti-phishing and firewall scans and ensures that an endpoint device is protected even if the scans are not directly supported by Extentrix, Our Scans support all Windows platforms.
- Domain SID scan verifies that a user is a member of a domain using the domain SID.
The engine has been verified with PCs running operating systems that are currently supported by Microsoft including XP 32 and 64 bit, Vista 32 and 64 bit, Windows 7 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8 32 and 64 bit, as well as Windows® 10 32 and 64 bit.