Perform administrative support tasks that are secretarial/clerical in nature for the CEO.
The role will encompass a broad range of tasks and responsibilities, sometimes involving confidential technical information, such as:
- Co-ordinate and direct the administrative support functions for the office environment.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing agenda`s.
- Responding to routine correspondence
- Researching background material, and delivering the information; compiling reports.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors within the company environment.
- Responding to phone calls.
The role requires the candidate to be able to exercise considerable judgement and absolute discretion when completing assignments and tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a pre-requisite requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience of using software such as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, leadership, presentation and listening skills.
Competitive salary based upon the successful candidates current qualifications.
Please send your resume to: